home feedback contact us












Monday 18 May 2015

I often visit Bangalore for the purpose of work. Most of the time I put in hotels arranged by my organization. However, during my last visit on a friend’s recommendation I checked into Radha Hometel. This is one of the Best Hotels in Bangalore and especially for business traveler like me.

Best Hotels in Bangalore
One of the best things about this hotel is its strategic location. All the important industrial areas in Bangalore and other places of interest are easily accessible. They also picked me from the airport thereby; I could avoid the hassles of booking a cab and reaching the hotel. Radha Hometel is all about luxury and comfort. The room where I stayed was very well furnished and was also provided with the modern amenities like mini-bar, coffee maker, internet access, writing desk and many more. With all these facilities and the cozy bed, my stay in the hotel was really comfortable.

The food served in their restaurant ‘Flavors’ was very delicious. I particularly liked their breakfast buffet as there was a wide choice of dishes. My colleagues and I also had a great time in Chill- The Bar. The bar was stocked with both international and Indian and they also had a good collection of wines.

The hotel also had a well-equipped fitness center and so I didn’t miss out on my workout session. The Radha Hometel is a good option for business as well as leisure travelers. Even though there are many Hotels near Hoskote Bangalore, I would always prefer this hotel for its facilities and hospitality standards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search